As a COPA member based within a couple hours flying time of Lakeland,
FL, you are invited to participate in the Cirrus Pilot Proficiency
Several of you have already registered, so thanks for that early
commitment. But Lakeland affords us the luxury of a large group and we
are just over half full with three weeks to go. To help keep instructor
costs down, early registrations enable us to book cheaper travel.
Here are some key reasons you should consider a weekend CPPP event:
- Become a better Cirrus pilot. CPPP instructors are among the most
experienced Cirrus instructors in the world, and most are Platinum CSIPs
- Get recurrent. CPPP weekends qualify for FAA Wings credit, so you can avoid a flight review
- Learn stuff. Ground sessions contain the most Cirrus-specific knowledge anywhere we know of
- Share the joy. Partner-in-Command course participants learn how to
survive pilot incapacitation and how to use the Cirrus safety features
- Have fun. Social interaction with other COPA members brings the community together, sometimes in life-long friendships
- Be safe. COPA members who actively participate in these safety
programs are involved in fewer accidents than non-members and non-active
Most of past participants we survey tell us they would tell you to just "Do it!" as everyone who goes seems to benefit
Learn more about a typical CPPP weekend.
Register for the Lakeland CPPP.
Book a hotel room soon. Cut-off for the COPA room block is a week out so we can confirm logistics.
for being a member of COPA. Hope you will participate. And if not
Lakeland, consider Atlanta in May or others in the mid-west and
northeast in the summer and fall.